I have avtivated CustomerGroupSupport, and I still can not receive emails into the otrs.

Please advice

Thanks

Mamakwa

From: Mamakwa M. Sefiri
Sent: 25 April 2006 03:13 PM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.org
Subject: emails

Good day

Please can someone help me I am tying to get email onto system, I tried activating the CustomerGroupSupport with this line

 $Self->{'CustomerGroupSupport'} =  '0'; in Config.pm but it is not working, it works when I run cat ../doc/test-email-1.box|./PostMasterPOP3.pl and I do not think I have to always do that to get emails onto the system.

I have Installed otrs2.0.4 on SUSE Linux

Thanks

Mamakwa