I just on cPanel hosting only.

This will be hard. The documentation assumes you have root access to the server you're installing OTRS on. There was someone on this list who mentioned he got it working on a shared hosting account some time ago, but not without some co-operation of the server administrator.

That'll be me. Getting OTRS to run is not a big problem, but getting e-mail into the system is. I don't have access to procmail filtering, so I needed POP3 fetching with a cronjob. Since my hosting service only supports cronjobs every hour, I had to get to admin to install me a 5 minute cronjob for fetching of e-mail. I had to modify some scripts so they are accessible through the web and use some mod_rewrite rulez so OTRS finds all images etc (instead of otrs-web alias in apache config).

I'll be happy to answer some questions, but be sure to read the manual well before asking, I'm short on time (who isn't? :)), so I won't answer simple questions which are in the manual.

Regards,
Richard