Hi,

I am pretty new to OTRS.  We implemented the OTRS system a week back and everything was working great.  The Customer Notification, Agent Notification, etc.  But, from Friday onwards my Agent Notification stopped working.  Any a  time a new ticket is created, I no longer get any emails.  The following is how I have setup the Queues

  1. HR         - Queue by itself and valid
  2. Support  - Queue by itself and valid
  3. Raw - Invalid
  4. Postmaster – Invalid

I have enabled Customer Groups mapping in the Config.pm file so that I can assign certain customers to HR alone and certain others to Support alone or both.

In my Agent Preferences I have made sure that I have selected all the queues and updated it (highlighted each and every queue).  Made sure that I also enabled New Ticket, Follow Up, Ticket lock, Move notifications are set to yes.

I am not sure why the Agent Notification has stopped working.  I haven’t enabled SMTP, again this is not going to help much because the Customer Notifications are working.

Any help is wonderful.

Magesh.