Hello,

    After read otrs 1.3 and 2.0 documentation and tested in our lab an instance of otrs 1.3, I didn't find any way to assign "roles" (roles as collection of permissions) to grant some customers to change the priority of tickets.

    To explain more clear our scenario we have two kinds of customers (plain customers and supervisors customers) plain customers should create a new ticket with priority but they can't change that priority. Supervisors customers can change the priority of all the tickets in their queues.

    Thanks in advance for any suggestion.

Regards.