Hi Jurgen,

I am looking for this situation:

   * ticket is openened
   * agent sends a reply to ticket and herewith locks the ticket
   * client replies only after 5 days or so
   * agent with ticket locked shall receive notification
   * If agent is on holiday or on business trip the ticket shall be
     unlocked 1 day after receipt of the client reply
   * Message moved back in queue and message is sent to all team
     members indicating that something must be done.

I though ticket unlock was the solution for this but appearantly it is not. Should i try to do this with a generic agent or is there another possibility?

Ticket unlock count does not start on a new message, but when the lock starts, so it's not what you're looking for. I don't know if there's a way to accomplish this, never tried. Generic Agent may be the correct approach.

Regards,
Richard