I have found that if I select Today within Calendar, it repaints the screen with the most recently shown screen, rather than a day display.

This may be a "thinko", since "Today" means (to me) "show me the calendar for today (only)". I went into 3-month mode and moved ahead a month, then selected Today, which moved it back to the current month (i.e. the month in which today is located.)

I tested this on the demo system maintained at http://otrs.org/demo/ and it behaved the same way.

Is this a bug, or just a difference of interpretation of what "Today" ought to do??

Thanks,
  Steve