Hi there,

I am in the process of implementing OTRS for our Customer Service Groups.
Despite my searches, I am still not able to do the following (at least without changing the code..)

- When I move ticket to a queue, I would like the state to be change to "new". I changed the Ticket::DefaultNextMoveStateType:  to New only but the state stays to what it previously was ("open" most of the time). Can someone help me here? FYI, I am using the ChangeQueue dropdown box from the TicketZoom view.

- Also many times I have to split an order between 2 groups (=2 queues). is there any way to automatically link the 2 tickets ?

-  Last thing, I would like the customer to know when someone started working on a ticket (Trought the web interface). Is there a way to change the state from new to open without sending an EMail?

Thanks in advance for your Help.

NICOLAS KARLINSKI
Operation Manager

ARKADIN GLOBAL AUDIO & DATA CONFERENCING
One Penn Plaza, Suite 2200
New York, NY 10119
Tel: 646-495-7608

Fax: 212-594-1910