Hi Todd,

On Tue, May 30, 2006 at 03:58:53PM -0500, Todd Theen wrote:
>My organization has many queues, over a thousand.  We have several buildings
>and each building has it own set of queues.  These queues are used for
>statistics.
>
>Does anyone have code or ideas for creating dynamic drop down boxes in Perl/
>JavaScript?  I want to have multiple drop down boxes that feed each other.
>Example, the first drop box would list the buildings, then depending on which
>building you choose determines which set of queues populates into the next drop
>box and so on.

Please see our develpoer manual on

http://doc.otrs.org

Especialy take a look in the sections for frontend modules and output
templates.

>I am fairly new to Perl/Javascript and PHP.  Next question, if I wrote it in
>PHP are the variables in PHP compatible with the variables in Perl?

No.

If you like to have the feature described above, we can implement it for
you. Just write to

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

if you are interested.

>Todd Theen

Kind regards,
Christian

--
((otrs)) :: OTRS GmbH :: Europaring 4 :: D - 94315 Straubing
  Fon: +49 (0) 9421 1862 760 :: Fax: +49 (0) 9421 1862 769