Hello all,

I have to create a model response that could be used with the same from email adresses despite the queue where the ticket belongs to.

For example:

I have two queues: Queue1 and Queue2, each with their own email address used to send email.

From tickets who are in Queue1, I need to aswer with a model response that use the email address of Queue2.

This was possible in OTRS 1.3. I have migrated to OTRS 2.0.4 and now the model witch is supposed to use one single email address to respond from, is using the address of the queue where the ticket belongs to.

The only workaround founded, was to manualy move the ticket from one queue to another, to choose the model response, to send the email and to move back the ticket at his original place. All that, because I need to have, sometimes, a unique answer from address.

Could anyone help me and tell me what have I to change? And where? ... or if it still possible in this version?

Thank you in advance for the help.

Alina.