This was never answered. Just FYI, I updated the tables 'ticket_priority' and ticket for the column 'ticket_priority_id'

It looks ok but I was wondering if somebody could easily point me on how to change the red flag color that is attached to 'high' and 'very high', somewhere hardcoded to id 4 and 5 ... in other words, when I set a case priority to low it becomes now red flagged ... :o)

Will make further research tomorrow but I was just curious if someone had a straight answer for me.

Merci !

Laurent