As seen in the man: http://doc.otrs.org/2.0/en/html/c1577.html

> 2. Does OTRS allow for Active Director intergration on the back-end
> for user authentication, if so, how do i set it up, can't see the
> options anywhere.

yes. active directory is an ldap tree, too - so just use the options for
ldap authentication back-ends as shown in the man

> 3. Can I easly add an image to the top of thge OTRS web for the ticket
> team, as seen on the OTRS web for the customer login page ?

sure. just edit one (or all) of the following Files:
/opt/otrs/Kernel/Output/HTML/Standard/CustomerLogin.dtl
/opt/otrs/Kernel/Output/HTML/Standard/CustomerHeader.dtl
/opt/otrs/Kernel/Output/HTML/Standard/CustomerFooter.dtl
/opt/otrs/Kernel/Output/HTML/Standard/customer.css.dtl

> Regards

hth
FranzF