Hi,

I don't want to get a ticket assigned without a "handover"-message (explaining what should be done through the previous agent). As a part to achieve this, I disabled the possibility of selecting a ticket-owner within the ticket-creation dialog (Ticket::Frontend::NewOwnerSelection).

The problem now is, that I can't directly lock tickets within ticket-creation if I want to continue to work on the ticket. Instead, I have to create the ticket, go to queue-view and lock the ticket.

OTRS v1.x had a check-option "lock ticket" to do this.
In OTRS v2.x this feature is no longer available.

Any advice?

And can you tell me how to force the agent that he has to write a "handover"-message when changing the owner of a ticket?

Bye, Alex