Hi all,

we sent escalation notifications through a generic agent job.
When this job runs, it checks whether tickets are escalated.
For every escalated ticket, a mail es sent to every agent that has defined the queue the ticket is assigned to as his personal queue among others.

The problem we have is that an agent that is temporary-invalid since several weeks still gets sometimes (very rarely) escalation notifications.

Can anybody explain why?

A hint I can give is that on ticket creation, the agent was -valid-.
Also, this old ticket is merged with a newer one.
The newer one remains, the agent was set invalid before creation of the newer ticket and the agent received notification because the newer ticket escalated.

Any hint appreciated.

Bye, Alex