I occasionally get tickets in the raw queue that say something like:

Charset encode 'us-ascii ' -=> 'utf-8' (text/plain; charset="us-ascii" ;
format="flowed") not supported!

and just recently:

Charset encode 'unicode-1-1-utf-7' -=> 'utf-8' ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
not supported!

I _think_ the solution is to add appropriate aliases using Encode::Alias somewhere in Kernel/System/Encode.pm

Not being a perl developer, I'm afraid it might break something any ideas?

Thanks,
Elias

--
Elías López
Systems Administrator                      Melbourne Product Centre

This email and any attachments are confidential, privileged or private
and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
they are addressed.  If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete the email.  AOS disclaims
liability for the contents of private emails.