Hi,

ticket follow-ups are enabled on many queues of our OTRS v2.0.4.
Follow-ups causes state changes due to PostmasterFollowUpState.

Now, our agents often make comments on tickets through writting an mail
to otrs. Normally, this is recognized by OTRS follow-up made through a
customer.
We created a postmaster filter that recognizes such an follow-up, made
by an agent and stores this article as internal note (instead of
customer-mail) and as sender agent (instead of mail).

Also a follow-up-notification is sent to the relevant agents.

This postmaster-filter-feature is really great - thanks to the developers!

The only problem I have is that the state change is made due to
PostmasterFollowUpState.

Any advice how this could be prevented. I can set a specific state other
than PostmasterFollowUpState within the postmaster-filter, but I want
the state to remain untouched, e.g. like "-" present in
note-compose-dialog with activated state-change-possibility.

Bye, Alex