Hi All,

Have noticed that when creating tickets, if I have started to add a ticket and then do some other work then when I come back to the ticket and try and create by clicking on the create button the session takes me back to the log in screen. Is there a session timeout time. If there is how can it be changed to infinite.

Regards

Alan.

Alan Mckeown
JoraPh Consulting Ltd

Unit 3, Springfield Industrial Estate, Newport, Shropshire, TF10 7NB

Mobile: +44 (0)7841 996 331
Office: +44 (0)8700 433877
Fax: +44 (0)1952 825058

CONFIDENTIALITY

This message is confidential and may be legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system(s); you must not copy or disclose the contents of this message or any attachment to any other person.

Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free from viruses, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice, the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

dangerous content by Joraph Consulting, (Server #1)
and is believed to be clean.