Hy.

I've installed OTRS on a fresh Fedora Core 5 system and installed the
otrs-2.0.4-3.fc5.rpm package.
Everything seems work fine except when I modify the customer interface to send
a ticket to a system address instead to a queue (the default).
To do this I've addedd the following line in the /var/www/otrs/Kernel/Config.pm

   $Self->{'CustomerPanelSelectionType'} =  'SystemAddress';

   $Self->{'CustomerPriority'} =  '0';

When I try to create a new ticket I receive the following error:

Can't call method "SystemAddressGet" on an undefined value at
/var/www/otrs//Kernel/Output/HTML/CustomerNewTicketQueueSelectionGeneric.pm line 94

I've also tried the same installation on a Fedora Core 4 using both the rpm
(downloaded by yum repository) then the tar.gz package (the version is always
the 2.0.4 in both cases).
I always receive the same error. If I do not insert the above line it works,
but it gives the list of the queue instead the e-mail.
Connecting to the demo site http://demo.otrs.org/customer.pl if you add a
ticket you have the mail address.

Any idea on what's wrong?

Thanks in advance