Hello,

Thank you very much for your reply again.

I know it sounds like an stupid question, but if one doesn't ask it
won't
learn, so sorry but: how can I use it only in CGI Mode, I've unloaded
the mod_perl from the Apache conf file but I think that isn't the way...

About running multiples daemons with only one binaries using the "-f"
flag, thanks! I didn't know about it and although I preferred to avoid
having to use different ports for each installation, if finally I have
to do it, it will make things easier.

And one last thing, I don't know if I'll have time to probe it, but I've
found in a mailing list message:

> If you read the program  <OTRS_HOME/bin/cgi-bin/index.pl>, you will see at
> the begining the line
>     use Kernel::Config;
> The command "use" says that you will use the  Kernel/Config.pm which is in
> memory.
>
> Replace this line by :
>     do  "/opt/otrs/Kernel/Config.pm";
> The command "do" force Apache to reload the file  each time. You must enter
> the complete path.

Maybe doing this with the index.pl and the customer.pl could solve the
problem. I'll try to test it in a virtual machine when I've finished my
installation and if I get something interesting I'll let the list know.

Thanks again in advance,