You need the ticket ID for matching replies to the ticket (without a ticket number it wil create a new ticket).

You could always use a non-standard ticket hook (default is Ticket#), you could change that to something else. See Kernel/Config/Ticket/Ticket.pm for the config correct setting.

Richard

Danie wrote:
Hi ,

Is it possible to remove the "Re:Ticket#" when replying from only certain tickets , the reason is , we have another company who uses a call logging system as well , which in turn adds its own Call nr , now it seems OTRS is interfering with the subject line (which needs to be kept intact for some reason).

I know it is impossible to not assign a ticket to an incoming email , I also looked at Filtering rules , but there is no indication of this being possible.

Has anyone come across such an unique problem/solution?