Hi,
Thanks for the quick response. I am not sure what you mean though when
you say 'The working hours you set are for your agents, not for your
customers'

Could you explain a bit more for me.

Regards

Alan.

Alan Mckeown
JoraPh Consulting Ltd
Unit 3, Springfield Industrial Estate, Newport, Shropshire, TF10 7NB

Mobile: +44 (0)7841 996 331
Office: +44 (0)8700 433877
Fax: +44 (0)1952 825058
http://www.joraph.com
CONFIDENTIALITY
This message is confidential and may be legally privileged or otherwise
protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any
attachment from your system(s); you must not copy or disclose the
contents of this message or any attachment to any other person.

Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and attachments
are free from viruses, we advise that in keeping with good computing
practice, the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.