Hi,

On the webinterface "customer.pl" I can generate a ticket but i don`t
see any of my tickets.
The queue is always empty!

When pushing "my Tickets" button, i get a message in /var/log/warn:

[Error][Kernel::System::Ticket::TicketSearch][Line:2484]: You have an
error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your
MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')  OR
st.customer_user_id = 'Max Otrstest1')  AND sq.group_id IN (4, 1, 3, 2,
5' at line 1, SQL: 'SELECT DISTINCT st.id, st.tn, st.create_time_unix
FROM  ticket st, queue sq  WHERE sq.id = st.queue_id AND
(LOWER(st.customer_id) IN ()  OR  st.customer_user_id = 'Max Otrstest1')
 AND sq.group_id IN (4, 1, 3, 2, 5, 1, 1, 5, 5)  AND
LOWER(st.customer_user_id) LIKE LOWER('Max Otrstest1') ORDER BY
st.create_time_unix DESC LIMIT 10000'

So, what i can see is, that mysql doesn?t like the empty IN () expression!
This SQL searchrequest line will be generated by the ticket.pm module in
a part which is commented as "# customer groups".
I did a hack on the Ticket.pl code, inserted a value to the IN
expression "IN (1)", then i saw all my queues on the webinterface!

what is wrong with my configuration ?

I didn?t activate CustomerGroupSupport.

My setting is: otrs-2.0.4-10, SuSE 10.1, mysql-5.0.18

thank you for your help,

Max Glanz