Hi all,

Im having problems installing OTRS packages (Calendar is the one Im
after specifically). Im using OTRS version 2.0.4_1 from ports on
FreeBSD 6.0

First I've tried installation via the Package Manager, but selecting
the Update button (which, if I understand correctly, pulls down a list
of available packages), returns nothing at all. Its like so with all
the sites. I am not behind a proxy.

Secondly, I've attempted downloading the packages manually and
installing them again via the Package Manager. This yelds the
following error in the System Log:

--
Sorry, can't install package, because package is not for your
Framework!!

This same error is thrown when I try installing from command line,
using the $OTRS/bin/opm.pl script.

Can someone explain to me what this error means? Also, any tips on how
to successfully install packages would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help and a good tool.

Zygis

--
the neptune project
http://t-n-p.org