On 15. Sep 2006, at 12:13 Uhr, Petitmermet Marc Roland wrote:

1. When I select a ticket via its checkbox I get a javascript
confirmation box. I need to click this away. This increases the number of clicks required for batch editing by 100%. Especially when I select
all Spam etc. this is a major pain. I would recommend removing this.

you can disable the alert with the entry below in Config.pm:

  $Self->{FrontendBulkFeatureJavaScriptAlert} = 0;

sorry, this should be

    $Self->{Ticket::Frontend::BulkFeatureJavaScriptAlert} = 0;

regards,
marc