Hi,
I'm currently making some minor customisations to the OTRS system used in our organization. One of the current modifications I'm trying to make is in the sorting order of QUEUE (i.e. the To: string) on the Customer's Create New Ticket interface.
The current sorting order is ASC, I would like to change it to DESC. I've been searching high and low and have tried changing quite a number of parameters but none of them has worked for me. Please help, thanks.
Ivy