Title: otrs Digest, Vol 38, Issue 42

Thanks Phil for the advice. On Sysconfig I have added I-Mail-Spam-Revdns and I have also put the Match and Set values as advised, but still it does no work.

From: Phil Morris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Phil Morris
Sent: 27 September 2006 11:04 AM
To: otrs@otrs.org
Subject: RE: spam

I've had some fun with this lately. We changed ISP and they use Imail and their premium mail filter.

I had to add the relevant tags into the SysConfig in OTRS to be able to pick them up in the postmaster filter screen.

Also they were case sensitive, but once this was done filters such as:

Match:  I-Mail-Spam-Revdns = .*

Set: X-OTRS-QUEUE = Junk

Set X-OTRS-STATE =  closed successful

worked nicely.

Apologise that this list is in uppercase after mentioning the case sensitivity, but here are the tags I was given:

X-IMAIL-SPAM-ADDRBL
X-IMAIL-SPAM-DNSBL
X-IMAIL-SPAM-HELOBL
X-IMAIL-SPAM-HELODOMAIN