Trying to fetch the pop3 mail using the
But no joy.
Setup the OTRS using the automatic install on a windows machine.
Everything else seems to be working .
I can send emails .
See the interface
Create tickets, users , queues.
This is a realyygood system but I can't seem to be able to retreive emails from my pop server.
Check the logs on the mail server and no denied access errors.
I just don't think the perl script is working. I think I am missing a setting.
Web mail package works fine
pointed the mail server ok but no email come in.
Keep getting this error

Not Found

The requested URL /obin/PostMasterPOP3.pl was not found on this server.

Apache/2.0.54 (Win32) mod_perl/2.0.1 Perl/v5.8.6 Server at zion Port 80

Is there more information available on how to implement the popmaster account on otrs.

Any help appreciated.

StevenC

This email transmission is privileged, confidential and intended solely for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or disseminate the information, or take any action in reliance of it. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Mason Land Surveys Limited. If you have received this message in error please notify MASON immediately by email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]. All messages passing through this gateway are checked for viruses but we strongly recommend that you check for viruses using your own virus scanner as Mason Land Surveys Limited will not take responsibility for any damage caused as a result of virus infection. Please note we reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communication through our internal and external networks.