Hi list,

Config: otrs 2.04, mysql 4.1, perl 5.8 apache 2, mod perl 2.

We are using 2 different otrs systems that cannot be linked directely or
megered because of some really interesting organisational internal
issues....
However the need occurs (surprise, surprise !!) that we need to forward
some tickets form one otrs (A) to the other otrs (B).
The idea is to move the tickets to a queue on otrs A  and than have an
Generic agent to automatically forward the tickets every 10 minutes or so
to otrs B.
I did setup this quite nicely and it seems to work half way through as I
can see in the log here

 Logfile extract:

  Use module (Kernel::Modules::AgentTicketForward) for Ticket
  (200610051010741/346812).

That a ticket get selected and the module gets called.
Unluckely enough I get this message:

Software error:
Got no ParamObject at /opt/otrs//Kernel/Modules/AgentTicketForward.pm line
46.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([EMAIL PROTECTED]), giving this
error
message and the time and date of the error.

So I have a twofold question:
1) is this the way to tackle the problem of "linking" the two otrs systems
together or is there an easier way ?
2) why is the module "AgentTicketForward" missing the paramObject (I
defined the params in the DB interace i.e. "to" emailadress) ? How can I
pass the paramObject ? Is this a bug in otrs ? Do I have to write a special
module to forward the emails with teh Generic agent?

I can imagine that you guys are quite busy with the release of 2.1 (thanks
for that we will migrate quite soonish) but I would be really grateful for
any help on this.

TIA

Paul Rhein