De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de EXT / CAP GEMINI
LEBLANC Bastien
Envoyé : lundi 16 octobre 2006 18:01
À : otrs@otrs.org
Objet : [otrs] Installation on Oracle 9.2

Hi,

I am trying to install OTRS 2.1 for my client under Oracle 9.2.
The problem comes with the initial insert script.
All the insert statements are based on the "AUTO_INCREMENT" status of the
tables. But this doesn't exist in Oracle.
I found one mail in the mailing list archives about someone writing a patch.

My question is, is there someone who allready wrote a patch for these insert
(and maybe also for the rest of the code?)

Second question, do you recommand using Oracle anyway?

Thank you for your answer
Regards,
Bastien Leblanc - Peoplesoft Administrator
CAPGEMINI