From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Corne Beerse
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2006 3:52 PM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.org
Subject: Re: [otrs] RE: OTRS Virtual Appliance

Phil Morris wrote:

>+++ REP Tarry Singh.
>
>Look forward to trying out you appliance.
>It's about time someone did this!
>
>Now can I have one in a Mandriva flavour please?  ;p

Well, I prefer Debian or Ubunto.... Gentoo would be great too.... I
think it is as with all virtual appliances: you have to use what is
available or build your own and if your setup was quite general, you can
send in your appliance as well.

I'm thankfull for the availability of this appliance. Now I can easily
setup a test environment and show it around. Once it suits my needs I
will make a blank installation using my own base-os.

Regards

Corné Beerse