Hello.

How to get the 'Auto Response From:' to take effect?

I have the queues set up with the correct 'Systemaddress' which works fine. What I don't want is the 'Systemaddress' to be displayed in the 'From' of an E-mail in 'default reply' until it is known that the ticket sender is 'legitimate'. Therefore, I added a 'noreply' address in ''Auto Response From:'.

For the E-mail set up in 'PostmasterPOP3' for the queue, I have for 'Dispatching', 'Dispatching by selected Queue' which also works fine. All incoming mail goes to their respective queues.

How come the ''Auto Response From:' E-mail address is being ignored (not taking effect)?

Thanks in advance.