From: Nathan Campbell
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 5:00 PM
To: 'User questions and discussions about OTRS.org'
Subject: Compose Answer (Email) Question

Windows 2003

OTRS 2.1 – mySQL w/ LDAP (Active Directory) integration

I have set up various queues and can receive and filter inbound email just fine.

Each queue has an associated system email address with it. For instance, ticket responses from the Ticket Exchanges queue should be seen as from [EMAIL PROTECTED] As far as I can tell, this is setup properly as well.

My problem is that only one of my queues shows the Compose Email Answer option. Every other queue only shows the Phone option. This is true whether I am logged in as an admin or a user.

Each queue is configured exactly the same (other than the system address field), with user being the group setting.

I really need to be able to send reply emails from each queue.

Can post more settings as requested. Not sure where to start.

Thanks!

Nathan Campbell
Systems Administrator
Dallas