Sorry, resubmitting because I didn't change the subject when replying.

I have searched SysConfig, and I can't seem to find the place to Agents to set the next ticket state when adding a note.

There's a checkmark on Ticket::Frontend::AgentTicketNote###StateType in Ticket -> Frontend::Agent::Ticket::ViewNote, but I don't see the option when I add a note. The only fields are Subject, Options, Text, Attachment, Note type and Time units.

I've checked the .dtl files and they have the block for it.

- Alo

Aloiamoa Anesi, Jr.
Network Operations Engineer
Blue Sky Communications