Mark D. Wallace schrieb:
I could not find a description of how the "pending auto close- " and "pending auto close +" features work in OTRS. I have set a few test tickets to close at specified times and they do not autoclose using either of the selections above. There is however a "Pending till: -6 minutes" time in the ticket info box under zoom. It states the pending time left before the ticket is scheduled to be closed, and when that time passes, the ticket does not close, and the "Pending till: " goes to negative time. Can anyone explain if this is how this feature is supposed to work, or is OTRS not closing tickets as it should?

Thanks,
Mark

Pending tickets have to be closed by a cronjob, see
http://doc.otrs.org/2.1/en/html/x325.html#cronjobs

I think it's pending_jobs who does the ticket closure of run out pending tickets.

Bye, Alex