Hi ,

We are in the process of upgrading to 2.1.3 (see that is the latest on ftp) , I have read the small UPGRADING.txt file and it seems like a fairly simple procedure. We are running OTRS 2.0.4 on a dual Xeon FC5 machine and mysql-5.0.18-2.1. It will probably be a rpm upgrade , as the original install was from rpm.

Are there any other pitfalls and/or hints that anyone can provide as this is a production system and we would like things to go as smoothly as possible :)

Thanks in Advance!

Daniel