Hi,

A big thanks to all who have assisted me the last week or so. I have
installed CentOS on a new server and put otrs on. It works fine within
the network but I cannot see otrs from outside.

I have a static IP and DNS name (otrs.mydomain.co.uk) for the server and
it times out when connecting. I have a second linux server which also
has a static IP (pingu.mydomain.co.uk). I have swapped the port
forwarding and tested the dns names (otrs.mydomain.co.uk forwarded to
the pingu box, all ok), and they all resolve ok.

I have disabled SELinux and the firewall, but still I get a timeout
error.

Is there any setting in otrs to prevent outside connections?

Best regards

Mike Hayward
Managing Director

Comclusive Limited
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> w: www.comclusive.co.uk
<http://www.comclusive.co.uk/>
t: 0845 003 7571
m: 07793 505155 (Direct)

system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this
email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and
any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no