Hello and a happy new year together,

i changed the article storage from an MySQL database to Filesystem (ext3).
So from now all articles and attachements are stored on the filesystem.
Now to my question:  Is is possible to move all existing articles from the
mysql DB to the Filesystem?

The reason is that customers often send us eMails with 150 uo to 400 jpeg
images as simple attachements without using e.g. Zip.
So we have to select every image in the ticket using "save target as".

I'm running OTRS 2.0.4 with Apache 2.0.45 Mysql 4.0.24 on Debian.

thanks in advance,

Marc

--
innovatis AG