Hi Everyone:

I'm running OTRS ver 1.2.4-1.2.el4.rf. This was installed via yum to a CentOS 4.4 box using Dag's Repository. I've noticed OTRS hasn't had any updates to it since 4.16.2006. Is anyone running 2.1 on CentOS and has anyone had any experience with upgrading to the newer version over a yum install (i.e. rpm -Uvh otrs-2.1.4-01.i386.rpm) on CentOS? Any suggestions? I would prefer to keep yum involved and in particular not have to install from source if possible.

Thanks!

Ed