From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Torsten Thau
Sent: vrijdag 19 januari 2007 8:40
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.org
Subject: Re: [otrs] POP3 config

Mark de Bruijn schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> How do i configure OTRS that the email fetched with POP3 also remains
> on the emailserver?
> This to double check the emails being send to the mailbox.
>
> Regards
>
> Mark de Bruijn

Hi Mark,

as far as I know there is no configuration option for this. You have to
deactivate/comment out the following line in
<OTRS_HOME>/bin/PostMasterPOP3.pl:

$PopObject->delete($Messageno);

regards, Torsten Thau

--
Torsten Thau, Dipl. Inform.
c.a.p.e. IT Labs GbR - Annaberger Str. 240 - D-09125 Chemnitz