Hello everyone,

I have just implemented otrs at my organization, but it is not working
out quite the way I need it to and I am hoping someone here can help.

We receive tickets from an external call center by email, usually in
HTML format with screen shots to help clarify problems to our technical
staff.  OTRS needs to take this email, generate a ticket number to tack
onto the subject, and than forward the email unchanged to our
technicians via email.

So far, the best I can do to forward the email is to send notifications
that there is a new ticket and set the <OTRS_CUSTOMER_EMAIL[2000]> to a
very high number of lines, (like 2000).   This does not forward the html
email, but rather changes it to text which badly mangles charts and
tables and does not include any graphics.

Is there a way to fix this problem?

Janet Post