Hi. Can anyone explain to me the following message?. How can this affect my
system?. Is any way to solve this?. Thanks in advance.

otrs2.article
warning  : 1 client is using or hasn't closed the table properly
otrs2.article_plain
warning  : 1 client is using or hasn't closed the table properly
otrs2.auto_response
warning  : 1 client is using or hasn't closed the table properly
otrs2.customer_preferences
warning  : 1 client is using or hasn't closed the table properly
otrs2.customer_user
warning  : 1 client is using or hasn't closed the table properly
otrs2.group_customer_user
warning  : 1 client is using or hasn't closed the table properly
otrs2.process_id
warning  : 1 client is using or hasn't closed the table properly
otrs2.queue_auto_response
warning  : 1 client is using or hasn't closed the table properly
otrs2.sessions
warning  : 1 client is using or hasn't closed the table properly
otrs2.system_user
warning  : 1 client is using or hasn't closed the table properly
otrs2.ticket
warning  : 1 client is using or hasn't closed the table properly
otrs2.ticket_history
warning  : 1 client is using or hasn't closed the table properly
otrs2.ticket_loop_protection
warning  : 1 client is using or hasn't closed the table properly
otrs2.user_preferences
warning  : 1 client is using or hasn't closed the table properly

Improperly closed tables are also reported if clients are accessing
the tables **now**. A list of current connections is below.

| Id | User             | Host      | db | Command | Time | State |
Info             |