Christophe,
You can set the queues so that autoresponses are sent to both the customer
and an agent email of your choice without the need for any special
programming.  Alternately, there is a setting to BCC all messages to a
specific external mailbox.

On 2/22/07 01:39, "Christophe Pouillet" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> This is my first post.
> We are a small IT Services company and we are giving a try at OTRS to
> see if it could match our needs.
>
> My support Team is mainly on the field at customers sites and have
> almost only an access to their mail, not web access.
> So 90% of the time, they support customers through email.
>
> What I would like to do is :
>
> - customer send a request in OTRS ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
> - OTRS creates a ticket with ticket number
> - OTRS send an autoanswer or notification to an external common email
> account (shared by the support team)
> with a 'reply to' field set with customer email and a 'Cc' field set
> with our support email (e.g [EMAIL PROTECTED]).
>
> I had a look in API and modules, found some interesting things but I'm
> not a PERL developper so I'm stuck.
>
> Does anyone with same needs has already solved this ?
> Any hints would be appreciate.
>
> Thanks for your lights,
>
> Best regards
>
> Chris.

> Support orr consulting for your OTRS system?
> => http://www.otrs.com/

-----
Salvador Manzo  [ 620 W. 35th St  €  Los Angeles, CA 90089   e.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
Auxiliary Services IT, Datacenter
University of Southern California
818-612-5112
An avidity to punish is always dangerous to liberty. It leads men to
stretch, to misinterpret, and to misapply even the best of laws. He that
would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression;
for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach to
himself.
Thomas Paine, "Dissertation on First Principles of Government"