From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nils
Breunese (Lemonbit)
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2007 6:13 PM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.org
Subject: Re: [otrs] auto-response not working

Deepak Chopra wrote:

> I've installed otrs 2.1.3 on Redhat Enterprise Linux 4 everything
> is working fine but when ever any ticket generates in  OTRS
> System, the auto-reply doesn't send the details to the customers
> and I'm getting the following error message :
>

> Wed Feb 28 17:20:03 2007
>
> notice
>
> OTRS-PM3-10
>
> Sent no 'auto reply' for Ticket [2007022810000341] ("xyz"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>) because the sender doesn't want a auto-response (e.
> g. loop or precedence header)

This is not an error, this is just a notice telling you that an auto
reply was not sent because the ticket email contains a loop or
precedence header which tells recipient (OTRS in this case) to not
send auto replies. These headers are for instance used on
mailinglists to prevent vacation notices from being sent to a
mailinglist.

Nils Breunese.

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments.

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company
accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus/trojan/worms/malicious
code transmitted by this email.

www.mind-infotech.com