Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von EDV
Tekomedia
Gesendet: Freitag, 2. März 2007 13:34
An: User questions and discussions about OTRS.org
Betreff: Re: AW: [otrs] top posting

Hello Tabitha,
I think you should take a look at the following Sysconfig entry:
Sysconfig -> Ticket -> Frontend::Agent::Ticket::ViewCompose
and here at Ticket::Frontend::ResponseFormat
This should be the config part where you can edit your response format.
For me it worked
Greetings

EDV Tekomedia
Markus Nagel

Tekomedia GmbH
Castroper Str.12
D-44791 Bochum

T: +49 (0)234 8939-0
F: +49 (0)234 8939-28

Tekomedia GmbH
Castroper Str. 12, 44791 Bochum
Reg.-gericht Bochum HRB 6537
St.- Nr.: 306 5867 0873
Geschäftsführung: Hans-Günter Oberlindober