Hi,

my OTRS v2.1.4 runs
* under SuSE 9.3 Prof
* with Apache v1.3.34 (self-compiled)
* with mod_perl v1.29 (self-compiled, I don't know a newer version)
* in UTF8-mode with MySQL 4.1 and ArticleStorageFS

I have the problem that
* Attachments received by mail and downloaded within the agent-gui are
corrupted
* PDF-printings of ticket-zooms are corrupted
BUT ONLY when I use mod_perl. When I run OTRS on CGI, all works fine!

Are there any problems known in teamplaying of the above mentioned
software-versions?

(I want to use mod_perl because of great performance enhancement.)

I appreciate every hint.

Bye, Alex
I have same problems on my box with FreeBSD 6.0.
apache-1.3.33_2
perl-5.8.7
mod_perl-1.29_1
mysql-server-4.1.22
p5-DBD-mysql41-3.0002
OTRS v.2.1.6 in UTF8-mode with MySQL 4.1.22 and ArticleStorageDB mode.
Any ideas?