Hi, I have a fresh install of OTRS 2.1.6 on Windows.

I activated the FAQ module and gave a user the rights
to get in, but when the user tries to gain access, the
following error is displayed:

"Can't call method "fetchrow_array" on an undefined
value at C:/OTRS/otrs//Kernel/System/DB.pm line 473,
<PRODUCT> line 144."

Does anybody know if I have to insert extra records
that initial-insert.sql didn't do? Which are the
database tables where FAQ module writes and reads
data?

Thanks in advance.