Hi Benoit,

All you need to do is go into your admin menu and then into Postmaster
POP3 setup.  This is in the last column of links.  Put the details of
your POP3 server in there (it doesn't have to be local to the server
OTRS is installed on) and tell it what Queue you want it to be dropped
in.

That should be what your after.

~Chris