On Mon, Apr 16, 2007 at 11:23:34PM +0200, Nils Breunese (Lemonbit) wrote:
>Jo Rhett wrote:

>>to go
>>
>>Nils Breunese (Lemonbit) wrote:
>>>I'm afraid that is just not how OTRS is set up. OTRS needs to
>>>tracks the status of a ticket (queue, owner, locked, etc.), so I
>>>guess there is no working around the web interface.
>>
>>I understand this.  And we have no problem logging into the webui
>>to alter the queue, owner, etc.  We just need to be able to reply
>>to the customer quickly.
>
>You'd have to send the message through OTRS somehow as OTRS would
>have to check whether the person sending the message really is an
>agent and owns the ticket, etc. I'm pretty sure this is not currently
>possible with OTRS (someone correct me if I'm wrong) and I wonder if
>it is feasible at all.

You are right, it is not possible at present :(.

>Nils Breunese.

-- Christian

((otrs)) :: OTRS GmbH :: Norsk-Data-Strasse 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg
           Fon: +49 (0) 9421 56818 0 :: Fax: +49 (0) 9421 56818 18
           http://www.otrs.com/ :: Communication with success!

Geschäftsführer: André Mindermann, Martin Edenhofer
Handelsregister: HRB 9452 Bad Homburg
Steuernummer:   003/240/97521