Hi,

On Mon, Apr 30, 2007 at 12:48:10PM +0530, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>can configure the otrs mail system with exim and fetchmail.
>         My requirement is for outgoing mail use exim and for incoming
>mail use fetchmail.How can i setup/configure the same with otrs
>by frontend and backend ? I have exim running on the same
>machine.

Then it should be no problem. Just switch from the sendmail module to
SMTP and specify "localhost" for relay host. OTRS will now inject all
outgoing mails into your exim mailserver. See the manual on

    http://doc.otrs.org

for more infos how to setup SMTP. Also there is a section how to use
fetchmail.

-- Christian

((otrs)) :: OTRS GmbH :: Norsk-Data-Strasse 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg
           Fon: +49 (0) 9421 56818 0 :: Fax: +49 (0) 9421 56818 18
           http://www.otrs.com/ :: Communication with success!

Geschäftsführer: André Mindermann, Martin Edenhofer
Handelsregister: HRB 9452 Bad Homburg
Steuernummer:   003/240/97521