De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] En nombre de
Michael Bush
Enviado el: Domingo, 13 de Mayo de 2007 04:48 p.m.
Para: User questions and discussions about OTRS.org
Asunto: [otrs] OTRS Notification and Agent replies to OTRS via email client

Is there are way to configure OTRS to send out new tickets/followups etc
notifications to agents from the queue name such as [EMAIL PROTECTED]
instead of [EMAIL PROTECTED]  If you reply from a email client or PDA, you
have to change the TO: address from [EMAIL PROTECTED] to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] before replying.  Did I miss a configuration
somewhere?

Michael Bush