Yes, i'm using NTLM integrated login.

I want that when a customer or admin opens the IE that the
user-credentials are automatically handed over to otrs...

Greetings, david

From: otrs-bounces at otrs.org
david.zeissler at gutmann.at
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2007 11:04 AM
To: otrs at otrs.org <http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs>
Subject: [otrs] No $ENV{REMOTE_USER}

are you trying to use NTLM integrated login?

-Andy Lubel

________________________________

From: otrs-bounces at otrs.org
david.zeissler at gutmann.at
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2007 11:04 AM
To: otrs at otrs.org <http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs>

Hi List,

I'm try to setup OTRS using Microsoft LDAP as Backend for Customer &
Agents. For the Login I want to use Http Basic Auth.

By now I can login with my LDAP-User, but when I activate the following
lines

$Self->{AuthModule}=Kernel::System::Auth::HTTPBasicAuth;

$Self->{Customer::AuthModule}=Kernel::System::CustomerAuth::HTTPBasicAut
h;

I get the following message in the OTRS-Log:

[Notice][Kernel::System::Auth::HTTPBasicAuth::Auth] User: No
$ENV{REMOTE_USER} !(REMOTE_ADDR: 127.0.0.1).

What do I have to do so that OTRS get the current user?

I'm using OTRS 2.1.7 + Windows Server 2003 (Apache, mysql)

Greetings, david